St Michael’s Church, Vaucluse was built in 1875 and designed by Edmund Blackett. This collection of photographs was digitized from 35mm slides.
Looking towards Rectory
Kambala kindergarten department - some of the pupils
Extensions proposed in Canon Powys's day
Construction of St Michael's church
Clearing the ground for the new hall after the first church burnt down
Church interior, pre-1938
Choir in D'Arcy-Irvine's day under G.A. Moore